Monday, September 8, 2014

Graduation Day

I don't know a smooth way to jump into this P. A. S. T. summer, so I'm just going to do dive right in.

This past June graced us with a graduation.  Sarah Sponda.  The Middle.  My Young Kindred.  She was "Walking".  I couldn't believe it.  Still can't.  Now she's enrolled at UK.  I'm certain she's going to do great things.  Certain of it. 











I love this picture!


We were able to take Rease and Helena with us for the graduation.  It had been a long time since they traveled to KY.  They were excited to get out of school to go to Sarah's graduation!

Time flew by while we were there.  It always does.  There's never enough minutes in the day to do all we want. 

I did manage to get a good ol' hug from my one and only grand boy!  L. O. V. E.  him (and the hug)!

He.  Is. Rotten.

 Fortunately we were able to bring Hope and Sarah back home with us to officially jump start our summer!  And this is where I leave you for a couple days.  'Casue that's how long it felt like we were jammed in that vehicle! 

Catch ya in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........