Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Oh my stars!  I'm in denial that you are grown.  In. Denial. 
But I'm so proud of you as a young man. Your choices have proven well for you! Just look at that Lovely Lady on your right arm!


 
 
This picture just makes me smile right back at you!  I can't help myself. 
 
I pray you have a wonderful birthday ~ that you stop and smell the roses along the way ~ that your memories fill your soul today ~ and life gives you the best in every way!
 
Much love,
Aunt Crickett
 
PS ~ I shamelessly creeped Amanda's FB to find this picture.  No need to thank me.  That's what Aunts do (don't they?).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........