Friday, May 8, 2015

Walton Gage Williams



 
On April 22, 2015 we were blessed with this little bundle of sweetness!  I. Cannot.  Wait. To get my hands on this little fella!  He has already stolen my heart and we haven't even met.  How could that be? Our very own Moonbeam!
 
What a precious gift sent our way
Another little boy to laugh and play
 
Right from the very start
Orneriness hidden in his heart
 
To keep both mom and dad alert
Mischievous deeds to divert
 
While his brother and sister
Add to the fun
This awesome trio has just begun!
 
I love you guys!
 
Love
Mom-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........