Wednesday, August 26, 2015

K-5 Bound!

In just a few short minutes days this Itty Bitty will be heading off for her very first encounter with school. I am excited for her on the one hand: new friends, stretching her mind and growing in so many ways.  Also, I am ready for some "me" time.  But (there's always a "but"), on the other hand I will desperately, terribly, undoubtedly miss all this:

Playing with her babies and her kitchen

Silly lunch times

Making her own "cocoon", sucking her thumb and
watching her shows

Going through the grocery sales circular and circling
things "we" need.

Helping in my kitchen

Shopping tools with Uncle Ben

She has a thing for "hats" of all kinds
Wearing a splash guard ~ who knows why. . .

Strumming her guitar and singing

Reading ~ always reading

A hat and a bouncy ball ~ what more could
an Itty Bit want?

Best way to watch TV

900 degrees outside and she dons the wooly hat ~
then. . .
climbs the ladder ~ 'cause Pop-Pop said she could
 
Yes, I will miss these days just like I missed Goldilocks' time with me. 

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to find a corner to melt down in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i'm a wife, a mom, a mom-mom, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend...i'm a child of God.... i love to read, scrap, and sew (all when time permits!)... i like trying new things, going to different places, even if only in my mind....i like simple, but life is complicated....i like spring days, snow storms, thunderstorms, and big puffy clouds you can make things out of....i like coffee, tea and iced chocolate milk you can sip thru a straw..........